Services at Thrive Liverpool
- Coffee shop
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to laptops and digital tools
- Free breakfast and lunch options for members with appointments
- Specialist support for care experienced young people
- Help for all young people looking for work
- Dedicated 1-1 Support with our youth work coaches
- Employer led Interactive Career events
- CV support and mock interview guidance
- Housing support
- Legal Advice/ Advocacy services
- Debt support
- Health and wellbeing support/counselling
- Access to food banks across the city region
About Thrive Careers Hub
Thrive exists to connect young people in the Liverpool City Region to potential employers.
We believe that all young people have a right to live happy, safe and fulfilling lives.
At Thrive we are also passionate about care-experienced young people, the short video below tells the story of one of our care-experienced young people called Lucy.
We are calling on Liverpool City Region businesses and employers to help young people like Lucy to Thrive.
The Coffee Shop
Thrive is just a 5 minute walk away from Liverpool One. We exsist as a supportive and welcoming space for young people and their carers/support workers in our region to access employment help, career advice and other support services.
- Meet the young people you care for to discuss things that matter most.
- Connect to employers via interactive human careers sessions and mentorship.
- Get on-site access to Wi-Fi and laptops.
- Take part in workshops and focus groups to help understand how to access what you need.
- If you are a local business you can visit Thrive to showcase employment, give advice and support and help young people in your community.
Thrive is committed to working in collaboration with local partners and organisations and we would like to thank our partners below.