- Coffee shop
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to laptops
- Free job search support
- Free careers services
- Interactive careers sessions
Thrive exists to connect Liverpool City Region young people to employers across the region.
We believe that all young people have a right to live happy, safe and fulfilling lives.
At Thrive we are also passionate about care-experienced young people, the short video below tells the story of just one care-experienced young person called Lucy.
We are calling on Liverpool City Region employers to help young people like Lucy to Thrive.
The Coffee Shop
Thrive is just a 5 minute walk away from Liverpool One. As key workers caring for young people across the region we would like to invite you and your young people to access our services.
- You can meet the young people you care for to discuss things that matter most.
- We connect young people to employers via interactive human careers session and virtual tours.
- We provide on-site access to Wi-Fi and laptops for key workers and young people.
- We lead workshops and focus groups to help understand what young people want and need.
- We work with partners to showcase employment, advice and support services available for young people.
Thrive is committed to working in collaboration with local partners and organisations and we would like to thank our partners below.